Mt. Hood Territory: 19 Things You Must Have on Your Bucket List
Mt. Hood is one of those destinations that you have on your bucket list before you even really know what it’s about. With every picture more awe-inspiring than the next, it’s an area so gorgeous you just have to see it with your own eyes. Full of wild volcanoes, lofty mountains and freeflowing rivers, it’s raw nature at it’s finest. But don’t let us tell you, go see it for yourself.
Here are 19 things you must have on your Mt. Hood bucket list:
1) SUP on Trillium Lake, with views of Mt. Hood in the background
2) Kayak to Willamette River Falls in Oregon City with eNRG Kayaking
3) Power up for the day with breakfast at Bob’s Red Mill
4) Pet an alpaca at Marquam Hill Ranch
5) Plan your visit during the Pickathon Roots Music Festival in Happy Valley
6) Take a guided hiking tour with Mt Hood Advenure
7) Embark on an alpine trail hike to Mirror Lake
8) Practice your putting at The Resort at The Mountain’s Golf Course
9) Learn about high speed racing at World of Speed USA
10) Book a romantic weekend getaway at Sandy Salmon Bed & Breakfast Lodge
11) Have a two-wheeled adventure with The Bike Concierge
12) Taste local foods and wines at a Field & Vine Farm Dinner
13) Step back in time at the End of the Oregon Trail Interpretive Center
14) Try the homemade beef jerky and homemade hot chocolate at Timberline Lodge
15) Soak your tired muscles in Bagby Hot Springs
16) Gas up the car for a scenic drive up Mt Hood National Scenic Byway, the last leg of the Oregon Trail
17) Snap a sunset photo from Timberline Lodge
18) Saddle up a horse to explore 1,000 miles of trails in Mt Hood National Forest
19) Tour a winery – just make sure to bring the DD!
Have you been to Mt. Hood? What’s on your bucket list?
Sponsored by Mt. Hood Territory.
Other Voices you might like
Wine Lover, Backpacker
Solo Travel, Immersive
Wine Lover, Food Expert, Lifestyle